bECOME mY fOLLOWER

dAily iNspiration..

dAily iNspiration..

"if i find 10000 ways something won't work, i haven't failed. i am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward"
-Thomas A. Edison-

iklan

Wednesday 23 March 2011

SPM 2010 rEsult oUt tOday

After almost 3 month waiting for the result, finally the result announce today by 11.00 am approximately. So how the result spm 2010's students?? After study two year from form 4 to form 5 is it what you got today enough compare to how much effort you put in this two years.

look how they got very big smile at each one of them. I can't see actually the actual result on those slip but i can assume they must be a lot of A's in there right..hahaha.must be wonderful day for them..


I remember when i took my spm  in 2005..wargh  already 5 Years. but don't worry i'm still young lol. At that time i study at MRSM Muadzam Shah (some place in pahang). That day become one of my most nervous day in my life...i took bus from my hometown kemaman tganu with my best friend op (already became teacher nowaday) to my school. about 1 and half hour from kemaman to kuantan and another 2 hours from kuantan to muadzam shah. Along this travel, i just sit quitly at the corner last row on the bus and keep wondering what will i got for my spm.....(??)... op also feel weird why i so quite and not behave like usual. we usualy like to comment every passanger on the bus....hahhaha.So when i arrived at the school , i just go to the office and take my result without even say Hi to other my friend who i already not see almost 3 and 4 month...That is the result of strees and nervous!!!


so how my result. A lot of A's huh...haahhah just joking.that not my result. just some photo from google...Eventhough i quite nervous on those day i still got good result ( in my opinion la) and managed go continue my study at matriculation and alhamdulilah became an engineer today. But still i got strees everyday with my work...my brain always tired everyday...but i stiil enjoy and love my job because that is what i want to become.
I'm also want to give some word to who just got their spm"s result. Your journey is still far way. SPM just a beginning and you have to face more challenging situation compare to SPM like matriculation and degree.So make sure you study smart and keep getting excellent result. Gud luck guys =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...