bECOME mY fOLLOWER

dAily iNspiration..

dAily iNspiration..

"if i find 10000 ways something won't work, i haven't failed. i am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward"
-Thomas A. Edison-

iklan

Thursday 24 March 2011

fRom dEsign sTage tO rEal cOnstructionzzzzz....

My first job when i work as C&S engineer in consultant firm is to design new steel ramp for uptown 7, damansara utama. It very difficult task for me actually since i not very good in steel compare to reinforcement concrete. However i still took the job and make it as challenging task to me. I suppose to handle this job from pre-design(modelling), authority submission, detail design and produce the drawing. It took me around 1 and half month to complete all the task before issue to tender.

Steel Ramp Modelling Via StaadPro

 Actually what i want to tell u guys is not about my work description but is more about my excited, amazing feeling that i have this evening. I be ask by my bos to attend site meeting for this project. So when i arrived at site, i feel so shock when i look the steel ramp that i been design last 5 month already be erected at site. Even though not 100% finish yet, just beam framing without any bond deck and slab, It still amazing..hahhaa. My bos congrats to me and say he actually purposely ask me to attend the site meeting to make me see my own first design been implement. So i hope u guy also experience the same feeling just like me with your own first job.

* looking forward to my another 10 design to be implement especially show unit project.

here some photo for you guyz...

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...