bECOME mY fOLLOWER

dAily iNspiration..

dAily iNspiration..

"if i find 10000 ways something won't work, i haven't failed. i am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward"
-Thomas A. Edison-

iklan

Sunday 20 March 2011

SINGAPORE

Singapore Trip 09/01/2010

The photo below showing my trip to Singapore with my course mate. Even though the trip only take 1 day but it really challenge my fitness... A lot of amazing place out there so we never stop walking from one place to another place. The country are so clean and it very difficult to find a rubbish through our trip, that the result of being "fine city". Sentosa is the most amazing place in Singapore in my opinion, I like the concept of this theme park and it quite similar to Sunway Lagoon. Take a look the pictures below to see how country is look like..
Hope can be there soon =)
visit sENTOsA

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...